The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Mobil 1 & Auto Express Fuel Economy promotion
1. The draw is only open to citizens and legal residents (both categories) residing in the UK, aged 17 or over. No employees of Auto Express, Exxon Mobil Corporation and/or its affiliates (together “ExxonMobil”), agents and/or anyone professionally connected to the draw are permitted to take part.
2. No purchase necessary. For a chance to win, complete the online questionnaire. To qualify for the draw, all completed questionnaires must be received by the promoter no later than 23.59 on or before the 31/12/2013 (“Deadline”). All questionnaires received after the Deadline, will not be considered and be deemed invalid.
3. Only one entry per email address.
4. The draw will be made by an independent person/party at 17:00 on the 07/01/2014.
5. The prize is an Esso Fuel card worth £2,000. The amount of £2,000 is based on the average person’s fuel consumption of 10,000 miles per year at 35 miles per gallon.
6. Prize redeemable at Esso Service Stations via a pre-charged Esso fuel card.
7. The winner will be notified by 17:00 on the 10/01/14.
8. Upon request, the prizewinner’s name and county will be made available to the requestor. If for any reason, you do not want us to pass on your details to the requestor, please notify us in writing.
9. The name and photo of the winner may be used for publicity purposes. Having received your prize, if there is any reason why you do not want to be featured as a winner, please notify us in writing.
10. Any information provided by the entrant to enter this draw will be used by Auto Express and / or ExxonMobil for publicity purposes, unless expressly stipulated in writing by the entrant at the time of entry and detailed in the comments box.
11. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered. If the prize is not available for whatever reason, ExxonMobil reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value. The prize is not transferable.
12. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
13. ExxonMobil accepts no liability for technical difficulties relating to website access.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Auto Express and ExxonMobil will not be held liable for any mishaps, injuries or accidents that may occur in the redemption of the prize in this promotion.
15. ExxonMobil’s decision pertaining to any enquiry and dispute received shall be final and no further correspondences will be entered into.
16. ExxonMobil reserves the right to cancel or change the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by ExxonMobil of this promotion shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against ExxonMobil for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred by you as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Promoter: Esso Petroleum Company, Limited, Mail Point 23, ExxonMobil House, Ermyn Way Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8UX
©2013 Exxon Mobil Corporation. Mobil 1, Mobil and ExxonMobil are registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its Subsidiaries
The rights of the owners of all third party trademarks on this site are hereby acknowledged. All efforts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information contained on this site. However, ExxonMobil shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained therein.
Corporate Separateness Notice: Nothing contained herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of individual corporate entities. The terms “Corporation,” “company,” “affiliate,” “ExxonMobil,” “our,” “we,” and “its” as used herein may refer to Exxon Mobil Corporation, to one of its divisions, to the companies affiliated with Exxon Mobil Corporation, or to any one or more of the foregoing. The shorter terms are used merely for convenience and simplicity.