Driver Power 2018 - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
Closing date: 1st August 2018
- • On completing and submitting this survey, you will automatically be entered into a draw for one of two, £1,000 Amazon vouchers, or one of four, £500 Amazon vouchers.
- • No correspondence will be entered into and the winners will be notified by post or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- • The competition is not open to employees of Dennis Publishing or participating companies.
- • No cash alternative will be offered.
- • The prizes described are available at the date of publication.
- • Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Dennis Publishing's (publishing company) control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Dennis Publishing as a result thereof.
- • Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- • In order to determine winners to a competition, the Editor reserves the right to request entrants to take part in an eliminating contest (or 'tie breaker').
- • Where for any reason there are more winners than prizes on offer, the Editor reserves the right to conduct a simple draw to determine the winner or winners of the prizes.
- • Unless otherwise stated, entry to all competitions is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
- • Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Competitions Manager – Driver Power, Dennis Publishing, 31-32 Alfred Place, London WC1E 7DP.
- • If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, the Editor reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- • The Editor's decision is final and it is a condition of entry to any competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be published or not, and that the decisions of the Editor and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- • No purchase of the magazine is necessary and no more than one entry per household.