Sonax Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer
Excellent test debut for Sonax’s detailer.
Best price: £8.99 Size: 750ml
Excellent test debut for Sonax’s detailer. Big pack makes it one of the most cost-effective sprays on test, but that’s not the only reason why it pushed our winner hard. Brilliant Shine and QED were the standout performers in the water beading assessment, and their sectioned off strips were easily identified when the bodywork had dried, with fewer water marks. A finer, wider trigger spray would make this a winning package.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhich quick detailing spray wax products top up your car's shine in a flash?
- 2Angelwax QED
- 3Sonax Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer - currently readingExcellent test debut for Sonax’s detailer.
- 4Turtle Wax Perfect Finish Detailer
- 5Autoglym Rapid DetailerThere’s not much to choose between this closely matched midfield pack, but if ease of use is key for you, this detailer from Autoglym is the one to go for
- 6Simoniz Quickshine DetailerMinimal instructions do this detailer from Simoniz’s new-look car care line-up no favours
- 7Muc-Off Speed Wax Step 3As the name suggests, this is another third stage in a maker’s car care process
- 8Meguiar’s Gold Class Quik DetailerIn such a tight field, a high price does the Meguiar’s spray no favours, and nor does the slightly smaller US pack size
- 9Halfords Spray WaxThe pack promises “quick and easy protection”, but applying the Halfords was the hardest work of all the products here