Prize draw terms and conditions - Driver Power 2021
Full terms and conditions for the 2021 Driver Power prize draw.
Closing date: The prize draw will take place every calendar month and the deadline for entry will be the last day of each calendar month.
On completing and submitting each module of this survey, you will automatically be entered into a draw for one of three £100 Amazon vouchers.
- Winners will be picked at random from all completed survey submissions where the relevant opt-in has been selected.
- No correspondence will be entered into and the winners will be notified by post or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- If no reply is received to confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days, a new winner will be contacted.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, the judges reserve the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- The competition is not open to employees of Dennis Group or participating companies.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prizes described are available at the date of publication.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Dennis Group’s control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Dennis Group as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Unless otherwise stated, entry to all competitions is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
- Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Competitions Manager – Driver Power, Dennis Group, 31-32 Alfred Place, London WC1E 7DP.
- The judges’ decision is final and it is a condition of entry to any competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be published or not, and that the decisions of the judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- No purchase of a magazine is necessary and no more than one entry per household.