Sealey 11pc GripMax Screwdriver Set AK4303
Our previous best buy finishes fourth this time, but it’s still a good option.
Sealey covers the main fasteners with its colour-coded and marked tools, although there are no stubbies and there’s some duplication with the Philips sizes.
Telescopic magnetic pick-up tool is handy and the ridged handles grippy, if not the most comfortable here.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA screwdriver set has to provide a range of heads for the different fasteners involved in car DIY. We pick the best
- 21st Draper Expert
- 32nd Forge Steel
- 43. Kennedy Pro-Torq
- 54. Sealey GripMax - currently reading
- 65. Halfords Advanced ProThe soft-rubber, three-sided, colour-coded handles on this Halfords set were our favourites among an impressive field.
- 76. Yamoto Tri-Line
- 87. Rolson 10-Piece
- 98. Laser Soft Grip
- 109. MasterPro 12 Piece
- 1110. Silverline Soft-Grip
- 1211. Teng Screwdriver Set
- 1312. Clarke Pro 7 Piece