Citroen Dispatch - best medium panel vans
The Dispatch offers car-like tech in a medium-sized van body
Along with the Peugeot Expert and newly introduced Vauxhall Vivaro, the Citroen Dispatch brings a new level of car-sourced technology to the mid-sized van sector. Sure, it doesn't have the sheer cargo space of the Renault Trafic, but if you want a van that's car-like in the way it drives, then it should be on your shortlist.
One of the key features of the Dispatch that makes it so appealing is the comfort on offer in the cab. There's room for three, but it's a little tight, so it's at its best when travelling two-up and you have elbow room to spare.
There are safety features such as blind-spot assist, lane departure warning and adaptive cruise control all offered, while the latest touchscreen infotainment makes an appearance, too.
Other useful features available in the back include power-assisted sliding side doors, which can also be opened by waving your foot under the door.
Best medium panel vans 2019
- 1IntroductionCompetition in the medium sized van sector is fierce. Here we rank the runners and riders...
- 21. Ford Transit CustomSitting below the iconic Ford Transit in Ford’s LCV line-up, the Transit Custom replicates many of that model’s strengths
- 32. Volkswagen TransporterThe VW Transporter is a classy customer that brings Volkswagen passenger car build quality to the LCV segment
- 43. Renault TraficThe Renault Trafic delivers the goods with a big load area and efficient engines
- 54. Vauxhall VivaroA new Vivaro is on the way using all-new tech from the PSA Group
- 65. Nissan NV300It shares lots with the Renault Trafic, although the NV300 has a five-year warranty, too
- 76. Citroen Dispatch - currently readingThe Dispatch offers car-like tech in a medium-sized van body
- 87. Fiat TalentoSpace, pace and efficiency are highlights of the Talento's, er, talents
- 98. Peugeot ExpertAlongside its Citroen counterpart, the Expert offers car tech in a van package
- 109. Mercedes VitoThe Vito trades on the prestige of the Mercedes badge, and is a comfortable van to drive
- 1110. Toyota ProaceToyota enters the mid-sized van class with its take on the Peugeot/Citroen van formula