Renovo Soft Top Canvas Cleaner
Price: £12.95 Quantity: 500ml
The maker suggests various ways to apply – we tried the recommended method. This meant dampening the hood, painting on the cleaner, leaving it for 20 minutes, then agitating it with warm water and a cloth, before rinsing. The results were excellent, with light and stubborn marks alike disappearing in one single pass.
In this review
- 1IntroductionRaising the roof in style - Keep your cabrio in tip-top condition with a specialist fabric cleaner. We test eight.
- 2Armor All Multi-Purpose Foaming CleanerPrice: £5.49 Quantity: 600ml aerosol
- 3Zymöl FabriquePrice: £19.57 Quantity: 250ml (to dilute)
- 4Meguiar’s Convertible & Cabriolet CleanerPrice: £10.33 Quantity: 450ml
- 5Fenwick’s Superior Awning & Gazebo CleanerPrice: £2.99 Quantity: 500ml
- 6Turtle Wax Roof Cleaner & ConditionerPrice: £16.99 Quantity: 500ml
- 7Autoglym Cabriolet Fabric Hood Cleaning KitPrice: £19.99 Quantity: 500ml
- 8Renovo Soft Top Canvas Cleaner - currently readingPrice: £12.95 Quantity: 500ml
- 9BAS International Fabric Hood Cleaning KitPrice: £11.50 Quantity: 250ml