Meguiar’s Gold Class Quik Detailer
In such a tight field, a high price does the Meguiar’s spray no favours, and nor does the slightly smaller US pack size
Best price: £12 Size: 473ml
In such a tight field, a high price does the Meguiar’s spray no favours, and nor does the slightly smaller US pack size. It’s the most expensive product on test by some margin, although it goes some way to justifying this by working well. It mists on the formula, which is also good for use on tree sap and bird droppings, as well as lighter marks and dust. The cleaner does a good job of soaking and releasing dirt, and was still beading faster than unwaxed areas after a week.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhich quick detailing spray wax products top up your car's shine in a flash?
- 2Angelwax QED
- 3Sonax Xtreme Brilliant Shine DetailerExcellent test debut for Sonax’s detailer.
- 4Turtle Wax Perfect Finish Detailer
- 5Autoglym Rapid DetailerThere’s not much to choose between this closely matched midfield pack, but if ease of use is key for you, this detailer from Autoglym is the one to go for
- 6Simoniz Quickshine DetailerMinimal instructions do this detailer from Simoniz’s new-look car care line-up no favours
- 7Muc-Off Speed Wax Step 3As the name suggests, this is another third stage in a maker’s car care process
- 8Meguiar’s Gold Class Quik Detailer - currently readingIn such a tight field, a high price does the Meguiar’s spray no favours, and nor does the slightly smaller US pack size
- 9Halfords Spray WaxThe pack promises “quick and easy protection”, but applying the Halfords was the hardest work of all the products here