Ring Pocket Lamp RIL50
You’ll have no problems finding somewhere to stow our winner as it’s no bigger than a large pen. There’s even a pocket clip.
It also contains a magnet, making it easier to place the light, while leaving your hands free to work. Not that direction is really critical, as those eight LEDs give a super-bright, broad beam that’s still powerful enough to light your way for walking. A cracking price seals the victory.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWith winter approaching, a torch is a glovebox essential. But which is best for a breakdown emergency after dark?
- 21st Ring Pocket Lamp - currently reading
- 32nd Joby Gorillatorch
- 43rd LED Lenser
- 54th Philips LED Penlight
- 65th Laser Folding Lamp
- 76th Ring Cyba-liteIf you want a palm-sized torch, this is the one to go for
- 87th Halfords LED TorchThere’s no doubting the brightness of the Cree LED in this Halfords aluminium torch, but the beam is less impressive.
- 98th Philips Waterproof LED
- 109th True Utility Maxi
- 1110th Osram Crosser
- 1211th Gerber TX 4.0 LED
- 1312th AA Extra Tough LED