Win a Pro_c’eed, Terms and Conditions
1. The Kia and Auto Express Win a pro_cee’d competition (“the Competition”) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees of Kia Motors (UK) Ltd, any Hyundai Motor Group (referred to as the ‘Promoter’) company or any other company linked to the competition in any way are not eligible to enter the Competition. Employees of any organisation providing goods or services to the Promoter as part of the Competition are also not eligible to enter. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. To enter, entrants must complete the competition form hosted on the Auto Express website (autoexpress.co.uk) by providing their title, first name, surname and email address. Entries must be submitted between 24.06.2015 at 00.01am and 23.59pm on 29.07.2015.
4. This Competition is only available on (autoexpress.co.uk/winakia) and therefore access to the internet is required to enter the Competition and to claim a prize. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties that the customer may have participating or in relation to claims or communications that are corrupted or not delivered.
5. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent source before 31st July 2015. Decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted via email. The winner must confirm that they would like to accept the prize within five working days of contact being made by the Promoter. Copies of a full UK driving license (photo card and paper counterpart) must be supplied within five working days of accepting the prize. If the winner is unable to provide adequate driving license documentation, a new winner will be selected. If they do not respond within five working days another winner will be chosen.
6. Prize specifications Kia Pro_cee'd SR7 1.4 petrol manual:
- 1.4 petrol
- Pro_cee'd SR7
7. Additional optional extras can be added to the vehicle at the winner’s expense.
8. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. The winner must have a a full valid UK driving license for a minimum of 2 years and no previous driving convictions. The prize is not transferable.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. By participating in this Competition you agree to a) be contacted by us in relation to this Competition and for future Marketing communications and b) the Promoter publicizing this win to the media and social media.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the Competition winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time but will only do so in exceptional circumstances and will make every reasonable effort to minimize the impact on customers.
14. The major winners’ names and counties will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three months of the promotional closing date.
15. The Promoter is Auto Express, Dennis Publishing, 30 Cleveland Street, London.
16. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in line with the Competition requirements.
17. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the entrant understands they’re also agreeing to Dennis’ standard Terms and Conditions.