Turtle Wax Perfect Finish Detailer
Best price: £7.99 Size: 500ml
This is the third step in Turtle Wax’s Perfect Finish range, and involves adding protection. Even though you simply spray on and wipe to a shine, the maker claims the mix of silicones and clear waxes is its “hardest ever finish”. It certainly beads well, and while it was still clearly present after a week on the car, it was a step behind our top two. Fine spray works well and covered a decent area. Can also be used when buffing car wax.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhich quick detailing spray wax products top up your car's shine in a flash?
- 2Angelwax QED
- 3Sonax Xtreme Brilliant Shine DetailerExcellent test debut for Sonax’s detailer.
- 4Turtle Wax Perfect Finish Detailer - currently reading
- 5Autoglym Rapid DetailerThere’s not much to choose between this closely matched midfield pack, but if ease of use is key for you, this detailer from Autoglym is the one to go for
- 6Simoniz Quickshine DetailerMinimal instructions do this detailer from Simoniz’s new-look car care line-up no favours
- 7Muc-Off Speed Wax Step 3As the name suggests, this is another third stage in a maker’s car care process
- 8Meguiar’s Gold Class Quik DetailerIn such a tight field, a high price does the Meguiar’s spray no favours, and nor does the slightly smaller US pack size
- 9Halfords Spray WaxThe pack promises “quick and easy protection”, but applying the Halfords was the hardest work of all the products here