Terms and Conditions - Peugeot Sport competition
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the ‘Promoter’ is Peugeot Motor Company Ltd whose registered office is Peugeot Motor Company PLC, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND
Registered in England No. 148545. Peugeot Motor Company PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The “Prize” is the chance to go to the French-round of the World RallyX Championship race at Loheac by driving (or being driven by PEUGEOT UK driver) in either a 208 by Peugeot Sport or 308 GTi by Peugeot Sport right-hand-drive, UK-registered car, delivered to the winners home on Friday 2nd – and collected on Monday 4th September with the hope of meeting the Team Peugeot Hansen drivers – Sébastien Loeb & Timmy Hansen, Davy Jeanney & Kevin Hansen at the biggest WRX race of them all. The Prize includes accommodation and beverages, money for transportation and access to the WRX race
Who may enter?
1. This free prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 25 or over (or aged from 18 as a driven passenger riding to the event).
2. To enter, you must have a full UK driving license (or be entitled to drive in the UK and France), not be subject to a driving ban on the day, and be able to produce a copy of your license before delivery of the car.
3. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Prize Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter
4. To take part in this Prize Promotion, please either send your answer to email@example.com or complete the entry form hosted on the Auto Express website (http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/peugeotsport) by providing your title, first name, surname and email address.*
5. Maximum of one entry per person, noting that this is promoted in both ‘evo’ and ‘Auto Express’ magazines.
6. All entries must be received by ‘Zip’ by 23:59 (GMT) on 30th June 2016. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your entry reaches by this time.
Winner selection and notification
7. One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
8. The winner will be notified by email or phone within approximately 7 working days of the draw taking place.
9. The prize is: the chance to win tickets for the winner and their guest (2 persons) to the French-round of the World RallyX Championship race at Loheac by driving (or being driven) in either a loaned 208 by Peugeot Sport or 308 GTi by Peugeot Sport in a right-hand-drive, UK-registered car, delivered to the winners home on Friday 2nd – and be collected on Monday 4th September with the hope of meeting the Team Peugeot Hansen drivers – Sébastien Loeb & Timmy Hansen, Davy Jeanney & Kevin Hansen at the biggest WRX race of them all. The Prize includes accommodation and beverages, money for transportation and access to the WRX race;
10. Prize does not include personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize and will be provided to you if you are a winner in advance of the prize.
13. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to award the prize to another entrant.
14. Details of the prize winner’s’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
15. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 15 and 16 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs (15, 16, 17) include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; orb) any changes to any prizes or the way in which they can be used;c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient);d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
18. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
20. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
23. The details of winners and their guest may be shared with the publisher / Peugeot and third parties (such as travel and accommodation providers) in order to administer the prize. Those third parties will collect and use personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies and the Promotor is not liable for any use of personal data by those third parties.
24. If you agree, the Promoter may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
25. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes as it sees fit without prior permission or additional remuneration. The winner will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
English Law applies
26. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize). Promoter
* The competition is being managed by Dennis Publishing through their two Automotive titles; evo (monthly) and Auto Express (weekly). The Prize Promotion is part of their Special Supplement out in May (June Issue with evo and 18th May issue 1,422 with Auto Express).