WIN a Land Rover driving experience competition terms and conditions
Win a Land Rover experience - Free Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Participants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over excluding Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter (4SITE 4X4 Tyres), and its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners. To enter the competition, participants must fully complete their details on the entry form at form hosted on the Auto Express website (www.autoexpress.co.uk/lrexp) by providing their title, first name, surname and email address. The competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the competition will be 23.59 on Monday 4th July.
4. The Promoters will not be held responsible for any entries that are lost in transmission.
5. There is one prize to be won. The prize is for one winner to receive a Land Rover experience for two people (RRP £275 for each experience). The Land Rover Experience is a half-day session held at one of nine experience centres in the UK, The winner will be sent a voucher and is responsible for organising their own time/date for attending the experience at the centre of their choice. The winner must organise their own travel to and from the experience centre. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
6. The Winner will be the first entry randomly selected by an independent adjudicator from all the entry forms received by the Closing Date in respect to this Promotion and any other entries in respect to other promotions relating to the same Prize. The prize draw will take place on within 48 hours of the competition closing. The adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner will be notified in writing by post within 5 (five) working days of the draw.
7. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize are available, and the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry form within 14 days of notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoters to redraw another winner without liability.
8. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoters, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoters, as a result thereof. The Promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
10. By entering the Promotion, all participants confirm they have read accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions, of which the application instructions, form part.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. The Promoter is 4SITE 4X4 Tyres at Southam Dr, Southam CV47 0RB. Please do not send entries to these addresses.