Citroen Nemo Multispace
Baby Citroen MPV joins Peugeot, Fiat cousins
The Nemo isn’t alone in the budget MPV class – and its two main rivals are from close to home. The Fiat Qubo and Peugeot Bipper Tepee are the other products of a joint development between the three firms, and the family likeness between the cars is clear for all to see.
Prices for the Fiat start at £9,755 – that buys the 1.4-litre petrol, but there is a diesel, with a 1.3-litre Multijet engine, from £10,950. Peugeot charges the same as Citroen, with petrol and diesel cars from £9,995 and £10,995 respectively. The Bipper Tepee also comes in tall-riding Outdoor guise.
In this review
- 1IntroductionCitroen claims its new Nemo combines the talents of a supermini-MPV, estate and family car. We test it against one of the best of each.
- 2Citroen Nemo Multispace - currently readingBaby Citroen MPV joins Peugeot, Fiat cousins
- 3Hyundai i30 ComfortFor a similar price to the budget Nemo you can get a capable, full-sized family hatch. So does the Hyundai really make more sense?
- 4Skoda Fabia 2 EstateIs van-like newcomer a more practical choice than a traditional load carrier?
- 5Nissan Note AcentaJapanese model is one of our favourite supermini-MPVs, and presents a strong opening challenge to Citroen’s newcomer.
- 6Facts and figures