By pricing the M600 at £200,000 the M600 is facing some serious competition
Founded only ten years ago, Noble is already taking aim at the Bugatti Veyron with their latest car, the M600.
Under the bonnet there’s a 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 that serves up 650bhp, which combined with the 1275kg kerb weight ensures an impressive 518bhp/tonne, that's almost 60bhp up on the Veyron.
These astounding figures work to propel the M600 to 60mph in just three seconds and all the way up to a top speed of 225mph.
All this performance comes at a price, though. The M600 doesn't even include gadgets such as ESP and anti-lock brakes but still costs around £200,000.
In this review
- 1IntroductionJoin us as we celebrate a vintage year for speed machines
- 2Jaguar XKRJaguar's new 5.0-litre supercharged V8 has turned the XKR from a refined GT to a snarling supercar overnight
- 3Lotus EvoraAll the handling prowess you'd expect from a Lotus, with refinement to boot, the Evora is something special
- 4Alfa 8C SpiderGorgeous styling, Italian pedigree and an exhaust note to die for, supercars don't get any more desirable than this
- 5Maserati GranTurismo SpyderMaserati's first four-seat convertible looks just as good with the roof up or down
- 6Audi R8 SpyderNo roof and only available with a 5.2-litre V10, the R8 Spyder is set to be an assault on the senses
- 7Noble M600 - currently readingBy pricing the M600 at £200,000 the M600 is facing some serious competition
- 8McLaren MP4-12CThe first McLaren since the iconic F1 has some big boots to fill, but with 600bhp and a host of hi-tech materials the signs are good
- 9Mercedes SLS AMGTaking inspiration from the legendary 300SL gullwing, the SLS blends retro-styling with modern mechanicals
- 10Porsche 911 GT3 RSThe latest incarnation of the GT3 RS is the closest thing to a race car for the road money can buy
- 11Porsche 911 TurboNow with over 500bhp from its revised 3.8-litre and four wheel drive the Turbo can mix it with the supercar elite
- 12Lamborghini LP550-2 BalboniA tribute to the firm's test driver Valentino Balboni, the LP550-2 is the most hardcore Gallardo ever
- 13Lamborghini LP670-4 SVMore power and less weight - the Super Veloce is a fitting way to sign off the Murcielago
- 14Lamborghini Reventon RoadsterWith only 20 being made, top-down motoring doesn't get more exclusive than Lambo's fighter-jet inspired Reventon
- 15Ferrari 458 ItaliaFerrari's new entry-level car has all the makings of a classic