Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
It's the fastest car on the road and we got behind the wheel for the ride of a lifetime
The standard Veyron used to be the ultimate supercar, but then the Super Sport came along. With 1,183bhp from its upgraded quad-turbo W16, it’s no surprise that the most extreme Veyron set a new record as
the world’s fastest production car, at 268mph. Only 30 will be built, and in Issue 1,136, Auto Express
contributor Jürgen Zöllter was one of a select few who got to put one of the £1.7million rocket ships through its paces on the roads of Andalucia in Spain.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWe also drove some exclusive and expensive machinery this year – we take a look back at the most memorable.
- 2Jaguar C-X75We drove Jaguar's stunning Paris Show star – the C-X75
- 3Renault DeZirRenault supercar combines luxury with stunning pace, electric power shared with firm’s upcoming Fluence Z.E.
- 4Bugatti Veyron Super Sport - currently readingIt's the fastest car on the road and we got behind the wheel for the ride of a lifetime
- 5Ferrari 599 GTOLegendary badge returned on the 599 and was as thrilling as you might expect
- 6AMG SLS over the Carrera PanamericaWe traced route of legendary Carrera Panamericana road race in stunning new supercar