Revealed: 2009's most wanted! - specifications
- 1IntroductionJoin us as we name the hottest cars to be seen in this summer!
- 2Audi TT RS RoadsterMighty RS turbo model is fastest-ever TT – and it's a drop-top too!
- 3BMW Z4All-new roadster swaps fabric roof for coupe-cabriolet setup
- 4Lamborghini LP 560-4 SpyderIt might have lost its roof, but the baby Lambo can still crack 200mph!
- 5Fiat 500Cjust when you thought the Fiat 500 couldn't get any cuter it gains a retro roll-back roof!
- 6Aston Martin DBS VolanteAspiring James Bond's can now enjoy open air motoring in Aston's latest stunner
- 7Audi S5 CabrioletFlagship four-seater features supercharged V6 from S4
- 8Bentley GTC SpeedOne of the world's fastest drop tops gets a dash of extra pace and a revised interior.
- 9Jaguar XKR ConvertibleNew supercharged 5.0-litre V8 makes this Big Cat roadster even more desirable
- 10MINI JCW ConvertibleStorming rag-top MINI rolls in with 208bhp turbo engine and hot hatch suspension
- 11Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16MLimited edition is fastest Ferrari cabriolet ever!
- 12Alfa 8C Competizione SpiderIt's open season on the gorgeous 8C Spider, but be quick – there's only 500 available...
- 13KTM X-BowStorming Caterham challenger packs a turbocharged punch and real visual drama
- 14Mercedes SLR Stirling MossUltimate open-top SLR marks the end of Mercedes' supercar in style
- 15Lexus IS 250CAll-new folding metal-roofed CC takes aim at BMW's 3-Series Convertible
- 16Peugeot 308CCPeugeot draws on its CC expertise and fits the 308 with a folding hard-top
- 17Facts and figures - currently reading