Ford C-MAX vs Rivals - specifications
- 1IntroductionWe pit the five-seat version of Ford's new C-MAX against its biggest rivals, the established Renault Scenic, and Vauxhall's latest compact MPV, the quirky Meriva.
- 21st Renault Scenic 1.4TCe DynamiqueIt’s the car that set the template in this class – and it’s still a fine buy, but how does it stack up against its two newer rivals? Read on to find out...
- 32nd Ford C-MAX 1.6-litre TitaniumWe pit the new C-MAX against two of the most capable small people carriers on the market in the shape of the Vauxhall Meriva and Renault's Scenic - how does it compare?
- 43rd Vauxhall Meriva 1.4 VVT SEThe latest version of Vauxhall's Meriva adds improved quality, innovative rearward opening doors and neat styling - but is that enough for it to win this test?
- 5Facts and figures - currently reading