Peugeot 207 S v Renault Clio v Toyota Yaris v Ford Fiesta v Vauxhall Corsa - specifications
- 1IntroductionIn its first British test, we line up Vauxhall's Corsa against four key rivals
- 21st Renault Clio 1.4 DynamiqueRenault's Clio has cleaned up in our recent group tests. But how will it compare in this company?
- 32nd Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SXiIt’s a fact of motoring life that more stringent crash and pedestrian safety regulations – plus customer demands for greater space – mean small cars are getting bigger.
- 43rd Peugeot 207 1.4 SThe new 207 retains the look of the model it succeeds, although it’s marked out by bold bumpers and a gaping grille
- 54th Toyota Yaris VVTi 1.3 T3The Yaris is the tallest of our test quintet, yet has the shortest wheelbase, ensuring great manoeuvrability
- 65th Ford Fiesta 1.4 Style ClimateFord's Fiesta is the oldest major contender in the supermini class, but is still a big seller
- 7Facts and figures - currently reading