Used Honda Jazz (Mk3, 2015-2020) review - What do owners think?
Overall Honda owners are very satisfied with both their cars and the service from dealers
A 33rd placing out of 75 cars in the 2021 Driver Power satisfaction survey is a 24-place jump on 2020, and very impressive bearing in mind the Mk3 has now been replaced, while 42nd out of 100 in last year’s used car poll is reasonable. Performance, visibility and ride quality get the thumbs down; the high spots are cabin versatility, interior and exterior quality plus low running costs.
Honda has a hard-won reputation for reliability, and that’s highlighted by the brand’s excellent sixth place finish out of 28 brands in our 2021 Driver Power poll. Owners consistently praise the quality and dependability of the Japanese firm’s cars, which are also cost-effective to maintain when they do need to visit a workshop.
In this review
- 1Used Honda Jazz (Mk3, 2015-2020) reviewVery spacious for its size, reliable and well built Jazz is a sensible supermini buy, even if driving experience lacks sparkle
- 2How much will it cost?It costs more to buy than rivals, but you get a lot for you cash and residuals are strong
- 3How practical is it?With spacious and cleverly packaged interior, the Jazz is one of the most practical small cars you can buy
- 4What’s it like to drive?Keen drivers won’t find many thrills here, but the Honda is easy to drive and comfortable. The engine choice is very limited
- 5What should you look out for?Top notch quality means that the Honda is very unlikely to let you down, but there are some things to keep an eye out for
- 6What do owners think? - currently readingOverall Honda owners are very satisfied with both their cars and the service from dealers