Used Hyundai i10 (Mk2, 2014-2019) review - What do owners think?
Solid build quality and a range of tried-and-tested engines help make the Hyundai a hassle-free choice
The i10 has always been a hit with owners, finishing an incredible third in the Auto Express Driver Power satisfaction survey in 2015, beating some prestigious and much more expensive cars in the process. Inevitably it dropped down the order in following years, but owners still had high praise for the Hyundai, frequently rating it in the top 10 for running costs and fuel economy.
Not only is the Hyundai well built, it’s also reliable. Owners consistently score the i10 highly in this category in our annual Driver Power polls, while it's telling that no recalls have been issued for faulty parts. What’s more, because it's backed by such a long warranty, any problems that do arise are likely to have been dealt with swiftly by the manufacturer.
In this review
- 1Used Hyundai i10 (Mk2, 2014-2019) reviewA brilliant combination of space, refinement and low running costs make the i10 and brilliantly capable and desirable small car choice
- 2How much will it cost?Not only will it cost you little to buy, but also the frugal engines, affordable servicing and low insurance groupings should mean it costs peanuts to run
- 3How practical is it?Despite its dinky dimensions, the i10 is a surprisingly spacious and versatile small car
- 4What’s it like to drive?Assured handling and decent refinement combine with peppy engines to deliver an impressively grown-up driving experience
- 5What should you look out for?Solid build quality and trouble-free mechanical components mean there’s very little to worry about here
- 6What do owners think? - currently readingSolid build quality and a range of tried-and-tested engines help make the Hyundai a hassle-free choice