Peugeot 508 SW vs rivals - specifications
Check out the full specs of Peugeot 508 SW vs its rivals.
- 1IntroductionFollowing the disappointing 407, Peugeot hopes its 508 can go straight to the top of the family car class. We test it against its four main rivals
- 21st Skoda Superb 2.0 TDISkoda's Class-leader and Driver Power champion 2011 is thrilling to drive and spacious. But can it hold on to its crown?
- 32nd VW Passat Estate 2.0 TDIVolkswagen's efficiency and a low price tag are key to refined carrier’s overall appeal
- 43rd Ford Mondeo Estate 2.0TDCiFord's recently revised loader is now cleaner and more powerful than ever, and still one of the best handling cars in its class
- 54th Peugeot 508 SW 2.0 HDiSleek styling, low price tag and high-quality cabin mark out new estate
- 65th Vauxhall Insignia ST 2.0 CDTiCan Vauxhall's former class champ challenge again, or will its age count against it in this test?
- 7Facts and figures - currently readingCheck out the full specs of Peugeot 508 SW vs its rivals.