Autoglym Active Insect Remover
£7.25 - 500ml
Like so many Autoglym products this works well but others do a similar job for less money.
The most expensive on test, it made good progress on our bugs if a little behind the best thanks to a wide spray that covered well and foamed slightly to reduce run off.
Spots were left after the first attempt but a second go dealt with almost all of them. Effective but expensive.
Gunk 01709 890099 www.granvilleoil.comTurtle Wax 01695 716610 www.turtlewaxeurope.comAutoglym 01462 677766 www.autoglym.com Simoniz 0161 491 7391 www.simoniz.co.ukHalfords 0845 762 6625 www.halfords.comCarPlan 0161 764 5981 www.tetrosyl.com
In this review
- 1IntroductionA specialist cleaner will help you win the summer fight to shift dead insects from your car - and we pick from 10 top buys
- 2Simoniz Bug Shifter£4.99 - 500ml
- 3CarPlan Bug Blitz£2.98 - 750ml
- 4Gunk Tar n Bug£2.99 - 250ml
- 5Halfords Bug & Tar Remover£3.99 - 500ml
- 6Armor All Insect Remover£4.99 - 500ml
- 7Turtle Wax Bug & Tar Remover£4.29 - 500ml
- 8Turtle Wax Platinum Tar, Tree Sap & Insect Remover£6.99 - 500ml
- 9Autoglym Active Insect Remover - currently reading£7.25 - 500ml
- 10Turtle Wax Bug & Tar Remover Wipes£4.29 - 25 wipes