Price: £6.48 Pack size: 200ml
Biggest name in the sector, and as the test progressed, we could see why. Easy to apply and buff, and while you need to do this twice, the finish lasts longer than the two to three weeks claimed.
At the end of the test, it was the strongest performer among the repellents that claim to last weeks rather than months, if not by a big enough margin to be a contender.
Contact: 0161 935 7490 www.rainx.co.uk
In this review
- 1Trico EnduroshieldPrice: £14.95 Pack size: 50ml
- 2Diamondbrite RainscreenPrice: £9 Pack size: 250ml
- 3Dodo Juice Supernatural Glass SealantPrice: £19.95 Pack size: 50ml
- 4Rain-X - currently readingPrice: £6.48 Pack size: 200ml
- 5Mer RainawayPrice: £6.99 Pack size: 500ml
- 6Bluecol Max VisionPrice: £3.99 Pack size: 500ml
- 7Rain-X WeatherbeaterPrice: £7.48 Pack size: 500ml
- 8Angelwax H2GOPrice: £3.50 Pack size: 100ml
- 9Turtle Wax ClearVue Rain RepellentPrice: £4.99 Pack size: 300ml
- 10Halfords Rain RepellentPrice: £5.90 Pack size: 250ml