MINI and Auto Express Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The MINI and Auto Express Win a MINI for a Year competition (“the Competition”) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of MINI, any BMW Group company or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must complete the competition form hosted on the Auto Express website (insert AE URL) by providing their title, first name, surname and email address. Entries must be submitted between 01.11.2014 at 00.01am and 23.59pm on 31.12.2014.
3. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent source before 14 January 2015. The decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted via email. The winner must confirm that they would like to accept the prize within five working days of contact being made by the Promoter. Copies of the photo card and paper counterpart must be supplied within 5 working days of accepting the prize. If the winner is unable to provide adequate driving license documentation, a new winner will be selected. If they do not respond within five working days another winner will be chosen.
4. There will be one winner who will receive a MINI Cooper S 5-door Hatch loan vehicle for twelve months, from 1 April 2015 until 1 April 2016. The winner may need to swap the car provided for a newer model at various stages during the loan period, and the Promoters discretion.
5. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. Providing the winner has a full valid UK driving license for a minimum of 2 years and no previous driving convictions.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. The MINI vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the MINI vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his or her failure to take reasonable care, the car must not be taken outside of the United Kingdom.
8. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the Competition winner.
11. The Promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA (in these terms and conditions also called “MINI”).
12. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in line with the Competition requirements.
13. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the entrant understands they’re also agreeing to Dennis’ standard Terms and Conditions.