Win a Renault Clio competition - terms and conditions
Win the use of a new Renault Clio Dynamique S dCi 90 for six months - Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Participants must be resident in Great Britain and be aged 25-70. To enter the Renault Clio Dynamique S dCi 90 competition (“the Promotion”), participants must fully complete their details on the entry form hosted on the Auto Express website (www.autoexpress.co.uk/winaclio) by providing their title, first name, surname and email address. Entry to the Promotion is free, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Promotion will run from [00.01am] (GMT) on 17th August (the “Opening Date”) to 23.59 hours on 1st October 2016 (the “Closing Date”).
4. The Promoters will not be held responsible for any entries that are lost in transmission, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. The Prize is the loan of a new Renault Clio Dynamique S dCi 90 (“Vehicle”) by Renault UK Limited for a period of 6 (six) months. The loan plan period shall commence on a date to be agreed in writing between the Winner and Renault (and in any event must commence within 2 (two) months of the Winner being notified of winning) and Renault UK Limited shall select the nominated authorised Renault dealer from which the Vehicle can be collected by the Winner. A full tank of fuel will be provided.
5.1 All other costs (including but not limited to additional fuel, fines and congestion charges, etc,) will be at the cost of the Winner, at all times. The 6 (six) month loan period will constitute and include the collection date and return date of the Vehicle.
5.2 The start date of the loan period will be subject to the availability of the Vehicle and the Winner consenting to the Promoter or its representatives to check the Winner’s driving licence as referred to below, and signing the appropriate paperwork (including the Vehicle Loan Agreement provided by Renault UK Limited).
5.3 The Winner will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the Prize and not otherwise provided herein (including transport to collect the loan vehicle from the Renault dealer nominated by Renault UK Limited), fully comprehensive motor insurance and petrol/lubricants.
5.4 For the Winner to be authorised by the Promoter to drive the Vehicle; the Winner must hold a full clean current UK driving licence and will need to produce the licence on request by the Promoter (together with other forms of identification to verify the identity of the Winner who intends to drive the Vehicle, where such licence is not a photo card licence).The Winners’ driving licence will be checked electronically with the DVLA and therefore the Winner will be required to complete a DVLA mandate giving permission for this search to be undertaken by or on behalf of Renault UK Limited (i.e. the Driving Licence number, National Insurance Number and the Postcode).
5.5 For the Winner to qualify for the Prize, they must have held a full valid UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 (two) years. The Winner (and any other nominated driver between the age of 25-70 years) will be required to comply with the Vehicle Loan Agreement provided by Renault UK Limited for the use of the Vehicle.
5.6 The Winner (and any other nominated driver) undertakes to comply with the UK Highway Code and its legal duties including but not limited to section 172 of the Road Traffic Act 1988, and will provide information as required (including the supply of the drivers’ name and address) in response to any request from the Promoter, the police and other relevant authorities for the purpose of identifying the driver of the Vehicle at a particular date and time in respect of any alleged speeding/parking fines, penalties, motoring offences and congestion charges.
6. There will be one winner (“Winner”) who will be randomly selected from all complete and eligible entries received by the Closing Date. The prize draw will take place 1 (one) day after the Closing Date of the Promotion. The adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner will be notified in writing by post within 7 (seven) days of the draw Closing Date using details provided at the time of entry.
7. No cash or other alternatives to the Prize are available, and the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry form within 14 days of notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability. No further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation): (a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; (b) any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and (c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Winner agrees to allow the Renault UK Limited to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The Promoters reserve the right to photograph the Winner at a suitably agreed time for both parties (and in any event no later than three months after the Winner is notified), and the Winner hereby consents to the same.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
12. By entering the Promotion, all participants confirm they have read accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, of which the application instructions, form part.
13. Employees and their families of Renault UK Limited; its associated companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion are not eligible for entry.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Renault UK Limited, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS.