Frankfurt Motor Show 2009
Breaking news from the Frankfurt Motor Show floor, latest pictures, reviews, videos and news.
Welcome to autoexpress.co.uk's coverage of the Frankfurt Motor Show.
You'll find all the latest news and gossip from the 2009 spectacular here - plus show shots, video and exclusive analysys.
We will be reporting live from every unveil, and with exclusive images from the show stands we will make sure you don't miss a single thing.
Finally, don't forget to use our new "comments" feature, below, to add your thoughts, ask questions and help shape our coverage - we will do our best to respond.
In this review
- 1Introduction - currently readingBreaking news from the Frankfurt Motor Show floor, latest pictures, reviews, videos and news.
- 2Peugeot reveal RC Z and BB1 electric conceptPeugeot's TT rival and a brand new electric concept get their first outings at Frankfurt
- 3Maserati GranCabrioMaserati has opened up about its new drop-top stunner!
- 4Aston Martin RapideSports orientated four-door Rapide makes its debut.
- 5Abarth 695 Tributo FerrariFerrari-inspired Abarth 500 confirmed for production
- 6Electric R8 steals showIncredible battery-powered e-tron wows Frankfurt with drivetrain that delivers supercar pace and zero emissions
- 7Renault’s electric dreamsFour zero-emissions cars debut as firm confirms plans for electric ‘refuelling’ network
- 8Mini Roadster out in openBritish firm is stealing all the headlines at this week’s Frankfurt show with an incredible new two-seater drop-top version of modern legend
- 9Ultimate Bentley GTSpecial edition Bentley Continental GT and GTC heading our way
- 10Next-generation Focus on battery packsNext-gen Focus goes AC/DC
- 11It’s a shocking Reva-lution!Indian firm unveils crazy electric two-seater while roomy family hatch also on way
- 12The 1-liter is back!2002's eco-friendly VW makes a return
- 13Leon goes low to head SEAT’s green trioEcomotive Leon, Altea XL, Altea all promise great mpg
- 14Up! big in the cityiQ sized VW Up! could see 2013 release
- 15Ultimate GTI unleashedMighty Golf R takes on Focus RS
- 16Mégane goes electricFuturistic cabin hints at hi-tech electric drivetrain that powers the Fluence
- 17...And ballistic!New Megane is about to get very, very hot
- 18City car in a TwizyElectric two-seater will have pace similar to a scooter
- 19Kangoo jumps inNew Kangoo means eco friendly deliveries
- 20Fisker goes greenKarma blends pace and efficiency
- 21Lightweight MX-5 blasts inStripped-out Mazda does without a windscreen, and benefits from minimalist interior to help keep the weight down
- 22Lid lifted on Audi R8 SpyderBeautiful soft-top uses coupé’s V10 to take fight to Ferrari California
- 23Modern Gullwing lands at showFlagship SLS AMG supercar is finally revealed at Frankfurt. Model gets 6.3-litre V8 which can propel luxury two-seater on to a top speed close to 200mph
- 24Citroen unveils future 2CV
- 25Grand C-Max slides inNew seven-seat Ford MPV gets sliding doors for easy access and will sit above latest five-seater