Kia Cee’d SW 1.6 GS
Price: £12,995Model tested: Cee’d SW 1.6 GSWHY: Estate aims to match impact of the Cee’d hatchback.
In this review
- 1IntroductionNever considered an estate? Today’s models offer more practicality and driving finesse than ever. That’s why the sector is booming with buyers...
- 2Renault Laguna 2.0 dCi Sport Tourer
- 3Mercedes C220 CDI EstateCompact executive estate. It’s rather a mouthful, but Mercedes says its new C-Class is the sector’s biggest model
- 4Volvo V70 T6 SE SportNow things are getting serious.
- 5Kia Cee’d SW 1.6 GS - currently reading
- 6Skoda Fabia 1.4 TDI EstateWe're starting this estate special with the most diminutive of our five cars, but don’t be fooled by the Skoda’s humble dimensions
- 7Facts and figures