Chevrolet Orlando MPV
Cruze-based MPV mixes SUV looks with seven-seat MPV layout
Look past the heavy camouflage and this is Chevrolet's all-new seven-seat MPV the Orlando, offering MPV practicality with the rugged looks of an SUV.
Based on the same underpinnings as the Focus-sized Cruze, the Orlando also shares its platform with the next-generation Astra. That means a front-wheel drive layout with a choice of 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines.
Prices will start from around £15,000 rising to almost £20,000 when the spacious people-carrier is launched next year.
In this review
- 1IntroductionThey're the men the car companies love to hate. We go undercover with the top spy photographers to bring you a look at some of the most wanted cars of 2009...
- 2Ferrari F450Replacement for F430 spotted boasting more power and new chassis
- 3Renault Twingo CCTwo-seater with folding metal roof targets 207CC
- 4Mercedes S-ClassGerman giant's face-lifted, luxury Saloon spied carrying out final testing ahead of release.
- 5Mercedes CL faceliftMerc's big coupe gets new face and a new name...
- 6Jaguar XJSleek new range topper will be most radical Jaguar yet
- 7Audi RS5Fastest A5 yet breaks cover boasting twin-turbo V8 power
- 8VW Tiguan BluemotionPopular 4x4 will soon be available in low-emission form
- 9Fiat DobloFiat's ultra-practical MPV retains proportions of its predecessor
- 10Chevrolet Orlando MPV - currently readingCruze-based MPV mixes SUV looks with seven-seat MPV layout