Blown away? - specifications
- 1IntroductionDo turbocharged engines make sense in superminis? Fiat thinks so, and has just fitted one into its latest Grande Punto. We see how it fares against Renault’s Turbo Clio – and our current class leader, Mazda’s normally aspirated 2
- 21st Mazda 2Sharp handling and stylish looks make 2 a hit
- 32nd Fiat Grande PuntoEngineered to pack a punch, can the feisty Fiat outmuscle its rivals?
- 43rd Renault ClioFrench offering is a front-runner for quality
- 5Facts and figures - currently reading