Honda Civic Type S v Vauxhall Astra Sport Hatch v Citroen C4 Coupe - specifications
- 1IntroductionHonda’s new three-door Civic Type S meets sporty stars from Citroen and Vauxhall. Which delivers the most fun?
- 21st Honda Civic Type S GT 2.2 i-CTDiWith its hidden rear door handles and angular shape, the five-door Civic is hardly a shrinking violet, but that hasn’t stopped Honda trying to give the three-door even more impact.
- 32nd Vauxhall Astra Sport Hatch 1.9 CDTI DesignAfter generations of dull family hatchbacks, Vauxhall has rediscovered its sense of fun.
- 43rd Citroen C4 Coupé 2.0 HDi VTSCalling the three-door version of your family hatch ‘Coupé’ might seem like wishful marketing, but in Citroen’s defence, the two versions of its C4 are substantially different.
- 5Facts and figures - currently reading