Halfords 240V Car Polisher
Price: £29.99 Lead length: 4.3 metres
BEST BUY An easy win. With its large, adjustable, padded handle, plus the vertical grip at the rear, the Halfords was very comfortable to hold and manoeuvre, while the 4.3-metre lead was a practical bonus. The punchy 90W motor wasn’t the fastest on test, but made effortless progress.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA powered polisher will take the strain out of giving your bodywork a shine. But which of our budget polishers is a smooth operator?
- 2Halfords 240V Car Polisher - currently readingPrice: £29.99 Lead length: 4.3 metres
- 3Screwfix 87877Price: £14.99 Lead length: 1.95 metres
- 4RAC MV008Price: £15.99 Lead length: 1.8 metres
- 5Autocare TR741Price: £24.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 6Kinzo 8E925EPPrice: £20.43 Lead length: 2.2 metres
- 7Halfords 12V Car PolisherPrice: £15.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 8Sealey ER250PPrice: £29.96 Lead length: 5 metres
- 9Sparkrite Car PolisherPrice: £29.00 Lead length: 2.5 metres