Clean your car for under £70
With your car now clean, you should provide some protection to help that great look last.
With your car now clean, you should provide some protection to help that great look last. All three products here will work for weeks. The biggest job is to seal and add a shine to paintwork. Our wax and sealant test focuses on durability and our winner, Soft 99’s Fusso Coat (£19.99), was beading strongly throughout the six weeks and could still be seen for some time after.
The long-distance runners of the car-care world are bumper shines, which last for months. The one to go for is Auto Finish Bumper Shine from CarPlan (£7.98). The final touch is a tyre shine, and the easiest and most effective is CarPlan’s Tyre Slik (£3.99), which has never been topped in our tests.
What you'll need:
Items from under £15 and £35 plus...
- • Soft 99 Fusso Coat (£19.99)
- • CarPlan Auto Finish Bumper Shine (£7.98)
- • CarPlan Tye Silk (£3.99)
Click the links below for other budgets
- 1IntroductionWant your car to look great? Whatever your budget, here’s everything that you’ll need to clean your car
- 2Clean your car for under £15
- 3Clean your car for under £35
- 4Clean your car for under £70 - currently readingWith your car now clean, you should provide some protection to help that great look last.
- 5Clean your car for under £100
- 6Clean your car for under £140
- 7Clean your car for under £300