Clean your car on any budget
Want your car to look great? Whatever your budget, here’s everything that you’ll need to clean your car
Whether you’ve just bought your first car or have simply decided to dedicate more attention to your motor, cleaning your car doesn’t need to be daunting. Although it can be an expensive process, we’re to help as we’ve rounded up the best ways to clean your car on any budget.
Whatever the weather, it’s always a good time to clean your car and remove the dirt and grime that builds up on salted roads, and restore your car's protection against rust and rot.
You’ll need to get started with your own kit of cleaners and protectants, but walk through the accessory shop or search online and you’ll find there’s a huge variety on offer.
There are car shampoos, waterless washes, wheel cleaners, tyre shiners, microficre cloths, glass cleaners, bumper restorers, clay bars, waxes, leather cleaners and even pressure washers to name just a few, but where do you begin?
This is our guide to getting started in valeting, from just getting your car clean to adding protection and deeper cleansing. Almost all of our recommendations are previous test winners, with best prices coming from a range of sources.
So click the links in the menu to the left, or below, for our guide on the best ways to clean your car for a variety of budgets.
In this review
- 1Introduction - currently readingWant your car to look great? Whatever your budget, here’s everything that you’ll need to clean your car
- 2Clean your car for under £15
- 3Clean your car for under £35
- 4Clean your car for under £70With your car now clean, you should provide some protection to help that great look last.
- 5Clean your car for under £100
- 6Clean your car for under £140
- 7Clean your car for under £300