Monster Microfiber The Guzzler Drying
Ease of use secures second place for Monster Microfiber, but it was close.
Price: £11.95, Water gain: 900g
Ease of use secures second place for Monster Microfiber, but it was close. It’s our second biggest cloth, at 100x60cm, and it needs that size, as the waffle weave pattern doesn’t have the thirst of longer-pile designs. Still, that means it’s easy on the arms when wiping and wringing because the material stays pliable. We liked the way it dealt with our soaked panel, leaving just a thin film to dry.
Click on the links below for our full review on each drying cloth
In this review
- 1IntroductionIf you want no spots left on your car after washing, you will need to dry it – but which microfibre drying cloth is best for the job?
- 2Kent Extra Large Microfibre Drying TowelIt’s less than half the price of most rivals here, but that’s not why this Kent Microfibre towel is our winner again
- 3Monster Microfiber The Guzzler Drying - currently readingEase of use secures second place for Monster Microfiber, but it was close.
- 4Ultimate Finish Ultra-Soft Microfibre Drying TowelAnother big towel with a decent capacity for soaking up liquid. Its edges are stitched rather than covered with another material as on rivals.
- 5Dodo Juice Double Touch
- 6Polished Bliss Luxury Drying Towel
- 7Gyeon Q2M Silk DryerOur full review on each drying cloth
- 8Auto Finesse Aqua DeluxeA decent towel that works better when damp than soaked.
- 9Sonax Microfibre Drying ClothThere’s nothing wrong with this Sonax towel; it’s just that others had a slight edge