Kent Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towel
It’s less than half the price of most rivals here, but that’s not why this Kent Microfibre towel is our winner again
Price: £5, Water gain: 1,175g
It’s less than half the price of most rivals here, but that’s not why this Kent Microfibre towel is our winner again. While the budget price is welcome, the company draws a fine line between huge thirst for soaking up water and ease of use. Its mix of short and mid-length fibres leaves just a fine film that dries quickly, but the towel remains flexible and simple to manoeuvre even when soaked. This also made it one of the easiest cloths to wring out. A great addition to your valeting kit.
Click on the links below for our full review on each drying cloth
In this review
- 1Kent Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towel - currently readingIt’s less than half the price of most rivals here, but that’s not why this Kent Microfibre towel is our winner again
- 2Monster Microfiber The Guzzler DryingEase of use secures second place for Monster Microfiber, but it was close.
- 3Ultimate Finish Ultra-Soft Microfibre Drying TowelAnother big towel with a decent capacity for soaking up liquid. Its edges are stitched rather than covered with another material as on rivals.
- 4Dodo Juice Double Touch
- 5Polished Bliss Luxury Drying Towel
- 6Gyeon Q2M Silk DryerOur full review on each drying cloth
- 7Auto Finesse Aqua DeluxeA decent towel that works better when damp than soaked.
- 8Sonax Microfibre Drying ClothThere’s nothing wrong with this Sonax towel; it’s just that others had a slight edge