Sonax Microfibre Drying Cloth
There’s nothing wrong with this Sonax towel; it’s just that others had a slight edge
Price: £14.99, Water gain: 1,550g
There’s nothing wrong with this Sonax towel; it’s just that others had a slight edge. It was mid-table for size and in the water test. And while it trailed on price, it was close. Oddly, it says to use one side for absorbing water and the other to wipe. After a few panels, water had soaked through. Still, it works, with another mid-table showing for wringing.
Click on the links below for our full review on each drying cloth
In this review
- 1IntroductionIf you want no spots left on your car after washing, you will need to dry it – but which microfibre drying cloth is best for the job?
- 2Kent Extra Large Microfibre Drying TowelIt’s less than half the price of most rivals here, but that’s not why this Kent Microfibre towel is our winner again
- 3Monster Microfiber The Guzzler DryingEase of use secures second place for Monster Microfiber, but it was close.
- 4Ultimate Finish Ultra-Soft Microfibre Drying TowelAnother big towel with a decent capacity for soaking up liquid. Its edges are stitched rather than covered with another material as on rivals.
- 5Dodo Juice Double Touch
- 6Polished Bliss Luxury Drying Towel
- 7Gyeon Q2M Silk DryerOur full review on each drying cloth
- 8Auto Finesse Aqua DeluxeA decent towel that works better when damp than soaked.
- 9Sonax Microfibre Drying Cloth - currently readingThere’s nothing wrong with this Sonax towel; it’s just that others had a slight edge