Dodo Juice Double Touch
Price: £13.55, Water gain: 2,600g
The wags at Dodo Juice reckon this is “stupidly soft” and “twice as greedy” as the company’s single-thickness Soft Touch towel. And, despite not being one of the biggest, Double Touch has a mighty capacity for water – it topped our absorption test. The secret is in its double-thickness long-pile design. Great for rapidly sopping up water, but not the easiest to use as it gets heavy compared to most rivals and is a struggle to wring out effectively when full.
Click on the links below for our full review on each drying cloth
In this review
- 1IntroductionIf you want no spots left on your car after washing, you will need to dry it – but which microfibre drying cloth is best for the job?
- 2Kent Extra Large Microfibre Drying TowelIt’s less than half the price of most rivals here, but that’s not why this Kent Microfibre towel is our winner again
- 3Monster Microfiber The Guzzler DryingEase of use secures second place for Monster Microfiber, but it was close.
- 4Ultimate Finish Ultra-Soft Microfibre Drying TowelAnother big towel with a decent capacity for soaking up liquid. Its edges are stitched rather than covered with another material as on rivals.
- 5Dodo Juice Double Touch - currently reading
- 6Polished Bliss Luxury Drying Towel
- 7Gyeon Q2M Silk DryerOur full review on each drying cloth
- 8Auto Finesse Aqua DeluxeA decent towel that works better when damp than soaked.
- 9Sonax Microfibre Drying ClothThere’s nothing wrong with this Sonax towel; it’s just that others had a slight edge