Polished Bliss Luxury Drying Towel
Price: £10, Water gain: 2,250g
Another thick towel with a long microfibre pile. It’s not quite as big as the Double Touch, but still absorbed more water than most rivals. With silk seams and no maker’s tag, it also claims to be kind to bodywork. Smaller than the Dodo Juice, but a similar performer – rapid drying yet hard work when soaked.
Click on the links below for our full review on each drying cloth
In this review
- 1IntroductionIf you want no spots left on your car after washing, you will need to dry it – but which microfibre drying cloth is best for the job?
- 2Kent Extra Large Microfibre Drying TowelIt’s less than half the price of most rivals here, but that’s not why this Kent Microfibre towel is our winner again
- 3Monster Microfiber The Guzzler DryingEase of use secures second place for Monster Microfiber, but it was close.
- 4Ultimate Finish Ultra-Soft Microfibre Drying TowelAnother big towel with a decent capacity for soaking up liquid. Its edges are stitched rather than covered with another material as on rivals.
- 5Dodo Juice Double Touch
- 6Polished Bliss Luxury Drying Towel - currently reading
- 7Gyeon Q2M Silk DryerOur full review on each drying cloth
- 8Auto Finesse Aqua DeluxeA decent towel that works better when damp than soaked.
- 9Sonax Microfibre Drying ClothThere’s nothing wrong with this Sonax towel; it’s just that others had a slight edge