Turning Japanese - specifications
- 1IntroductionWhich is the best British-Built Japanese car? We test UK-built stars from Nissan, Honda and Toyota
- 21st Honda Civic 2.2 i-CTDiWith dramatic looks and a tremendous engine, the Civic is a real star
- 32nd Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi AcentaIt’s a radical blend of hatchback and SUV, but does the Qashqai deliver?
- 43rd Toyota Auris 2.0 D-4D T3As replacement for the big-selling Corolla, the Auris has a lot to live up to
- 5Facts and figures - currently reading