Price: £14.99 Lead length: 1.95 metres
RECOMMENDED Very much a no-nonsense option. The 120W motor was quick and surprisingly torquey, and we really had to press hard to notice a significant drop in the speed of rotation. As there are two handles it was easy to manoeuvre, but comfortable padded grips would have been useful, and the power lead was relatively short.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA powered polisher will take the strain out of giving your bodywork a shine. But which of our budget polishers is a smooth operator?
- 2Halfords 240V Car PolisherPrice: £29.99 Lead length: 4.3 metres
- 3Screwfix 87877 - currently readingPrice: £14.99 Lead length: 1.95 metres
- 4RAC MV008Price: £15.99 Lead length: 1.8 metres
- 5Autocare TR741Price: £24.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 6Kinzo 8E925EPPrice: £20.43 Lead length: 2.2 metres
- 7Halfords 12V Car PolisherPrice: £15.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 8Sealey ER250PPrice: £29.96 Lead length: 5 metres
- 9Sparkrite Car PolisherPrice: £29.00 Lead length: 2.5 metres