Price: £24.99 Lead length: 5 metres
As with the Sealey, the non-latching power switch was a disappointment. A pity because, that aside, Autocare got most of the basics right. The 90W motor made good progress and, with twin handles, the unit was easy to control. A major bonus was the generous length of the power lead – at five metres, it’s among the longest here.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA powered polisher will take the strain out of giving your bodywork a shine. But which of our budget polishers is a smooth operator?
- 2Halfords 240V Car PolisherPrice: £29.99 Lead length: 4.3 metres
- 3Screwfix 87877Price: £14.99 Lead length: 1.95 metres
- 4RAC MV008Price: £15.99 Lead length: 1.8 metres
- 5Autocare TR741 - currently readingPrice: £24.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 6Kinzo 8E925EPPrice: £20.43 Lead length: 2.2 metres
- 7Halfords 12V Car PolisherPrice: £15.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 8Sealey ER250PPrice: £29.96 Lead length: 5 metres
- 9Sparkrite Car PolisherPrice: £29.00 Lead length: 2.5 metres