Price: £20.43 Lead length: 2.2 metres
The 120W motor performed enthusiastically, but was easy to keep under control thanks to the twin handles. And while the power lead is relatively short, it was just long enough not to be a nuisance. That’s more than could be said for the tie-on polishing bonnet, which had a habit of coming loose, no matter how we attached it.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA powered polisher will take the strain out of giving your bodywork a shine. But which of our budget polishers is a smooth operator?
- 2Halfords 240V Car PolisherPrice: £29.99 Lead length: 4.3 metres
- 3Screwfix 87877Price: £14.99 Lead length: 1.95 metres
- 4RAC MV008Price: £15.99 Lead length: 1.8 metres
- 5Autocare TR741Price: £24.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 6Kinzo 8E925EP - currently readingPrice: £20.43 Lead length: 2.2 metres
- 7Halfords 12V Car PolisherPrice: £15.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 8Sealey ER250PPrice: £29.96 Lead length: 5 metres
- 9Sparkrite Car PolisherPrice: £29.00 Lead length: 2.5 metres