Waeco CoolFun CX 30
Best price: £69.95 | Size: 30 litres
Attention to detail secures the win for Waeco. There’s easy storage for the mains and 12V power leads, plus adjustable temperature control, including a useful eco setting and heat mode. On maximum cooling, it hit 14 degrees Celsius below the ambient temperature. The design also uses the storage space well, accommodating five two-litre bottles.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhich 12V electric cool box is best for keeping drinks and snacks chilled? We test eight top products to find out
- 2Waeco CoolFun CX 30 - currently reading
- 3Sealey 25ltr Rucksack Cool Bag
- 4Waeco CoolFreeze CDF 16
- 5Mobicool Q40
- 6Vacanza by Outwell 24L CoolboxThe Vacanza does a lot of things well: it runs off the mains and has heat and eco modes, plus there’s an internal partition and a refillable ice pack to keep things cool or supply chilled water.
- 7Campingaz Powerbox 36L Classic
- 8Easy Camp Coolbox 24ltr
- 9Elect25 Electric Coolbox