Sealey 25ltr Rucksack Cool Bag
Best price: £41.28 | Size: 25 litres
It might seem a little off the wall, but this soft backpack coolbox works well, particularly if you need to carry your food and drink. It’s comfortable to wear with lots of flexible storage, including for big bottles. There’s a rip-open hatch to access contents to minimise temperature loss, and it quickly got down to 12 deg C below ambient. Keen price makes this a great alternative.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhich 12V electric cool box is best for keeping drinks and snacks chilled? We test eight top products to find out
- 2Waeco CoolFun CX 30
- 3Sealey 25ltr Rucksack Cool Bag - currently reading
- 4Waeco CoolFreeze CDF 16
- 5Mobicool Q40
- 6Vacanza by Outwell 24L CoolboxThe Vacanza does a lot of things well: it runs off the mains and has heat and eco modes, plus there’s an internal partition and a refillable ice pack to keep things cool or supply chilled water.
- 7Campingaz Powerbox 36L Classic
- 8Easy Camp Coolbox 24ltr
- 9Elect25 Electric Coolbox