Campingaz Powerbox 36L Classic
Best price: £99 | Size: 36 litres
This Campingaz cooler was among the best at using space. It can be used upright like a domestic fridge and claims to take nine 1.5-litre bottles; we squeezed in three two-litres with room to spare. That big space takes a while to cool, but it still got down to 13 deg C below room temperature.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhich 12V electric cool box is best for keeping drinks and snacks chilled? We test eight top products to find out
- 2Waeco CoolFun CX 30
- 3Sealey 25ltr Rucksack Cool Bag
- 4Waeco CoolFreeze CDF 16
- 5Mobicool Q40
- 6Vacanza by Outwell 24L CoolboxThe Vacanza does a lot of things well: it runs off the mains and has heat and eco modes, plus there’s an internal partition and a refillable ice pack to keep things cool or supply chilled water.
- 7Campingaz Powerbox 36L Classic - currently reading
- 8Easy Camp Coolbox 24ltr
- 9Elect25 Electric Coolbox