Type S PDA Holder
Best price: £7.99, Type: Vent
It may be designed for PDAs, but the Type S managed to secure all the handsets, even the slender Sony. It was easy to slip a phone in to the side arms – a little too easy as there is no spring to keep them closed, and it didn’t take much to shake the phone loose. This system also meant the phone was not always in the middle and could slip off the folding arms. Even at this price there are better options.
Click on the links below for our full review on each mobile phone holder
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhich is the best mobile phone holder for the car? We test eight to find the winner
- 2Olixar CD Slot Mount Car Holder MP3s, memory cards and aux sockets make most CD slots redundant nowadays, but this holder ensures they’ll still have a use.
- 3Olixar Dash Genie V2 Universal
- 4Kit: Premium Universal SmartPhone Holder It may be universal, but this sleek holder from Kondor is best suited to larger handsets.
- 5Osomount Smart Touch Universal Magnetic MountOur pick of the magnetic mounts has a quality feel and works well
- 6Steelie Vent Mount Kit
- 7Spiegen Stealth
- 8Arkon RoadVise Mount RV179
- 9Type S PDA Holder - currently reading