Estate mega-test - specifications
- 1IntroductionEstates face a tough battle against practical MPVs and SUVs. But the latest models are fighting back – and leading the way is Skoda’s new Superb. We pitch it against key rivals...
- 21st Skoda Superb Estate 2.0 TDIFive-door is one of our favourite family cars. But just how good is new Skoda loader?
- 32nd Mondeo Estate 2.0 TDCi TitaniumFamily class star makes even more sense in estate guise. Is it the best choice in this test?
- 43rd Volvo v70 1.6D DRIVe SEBig car, small diesel... we see if the package demands too many compromises
- 54th Honda Accord Tourer ES GTJapanese model focuses on style rather than space – but does this hold it back here?
- 65th Subaru Legacy Sport TourerAll-wheel-drive carrier looks a strong choice with its practicality and character
- 7Facts and figures - currently reading