Halfords 12V Car Polisher
Price: £15.99 Lead length: 5 metres
As you might expect from the only 12V model in the group, torque and speed were down on the mains machines, even though the pad diameter was reduced to 150mm. Less sensible still was its 18mm thickness, because the polisher struggled to mould around deep curves. A handle would have been useful, too.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA powered polisher will take the strain out of giving your bodywork a shine. But which of our budget polishers is a smooth operator?
- 2Halfords 240V Car PolisherPrice: £29.99 Lead length: 4.3 metres
- 3Screwfix 87877Price: £14.99 Lead length: 1.95 metres
- 4RAC MV008Price: £15.99 Lead length: 1.8 metres
- 5Autocare TR741Price: £24.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 6Kinzo 8E925EPPrice: £20.43 Lead length: 2.2 metres
- 7Halfords 12V Car Polisher - currently readingPrice: £15.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 8Sealey ER250PPrice: £29.96 Lead length: 5 metres
- 9Sparkrite Car PolisherPrice: £29.00 Lead length: 2.5 metres