Sparkrite Car Polisher
Price: £29.00 Lead length: 2.5 metres
Gutsy, but the ring-shaped handle and non-latching power button counted against the Sparkrite, as they weren’t particularly user friendly. The power lead was another irritation; we expected it to be longer for this price. And to make matters worse, the flex emerges from the top of the unit, which made it prone to dragging over freshly polished paintwork.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA powered polisher will take the strain out of giving your bodywork a shine. But which of our budget polishers is a smooth operator?
- 2Halfords 240V Car PolisherPrice: £29.99 Lead length: 4.3 metres
- 3Screwfix 87877Price: £14.99 Lead length: 1.95 metres
- 4RAC MV008Price: £15.99 Lead length: 1.8 metres
- 5Autocare TR741Price: £24.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 6Kinzo 8E925EPPrice: £20.43 Lead length: 2.2 metres
- 7Halfords 12V Car PolisherPrice: £15.99 Lead length: 5 metres
- 8Sealey ER250PPrice: £29.96 Lead length: 5 metres
- 9Sparkrite Car Polisher - currently readingPrice: £29.00 Lead length: 2.5 metres